10 Intimate Acts That Don't Involve Penetration
There are a plethora of reasons why you may not be participating in penetrative acts with your partner. Vaginismus, Erectile Dysfunction, recent childbirth are just a few. Or perhaps you are hoping to build up your sexual energy and trust with a partner. Here are 20 intimate acts that don't involve penetration.
- Bathing each other. Use your body to lather the soap on their body and make sure there are lots of bubbles.
- Massages are always fun. Use a great smelling massage oil. Bonus points if it is edible. Extra bonus points if it is a candle massage oil. Heat play is always fun.
- Kunyaza: Use your penis (dildo) to rhythmically arouse the clitoris. Movements vary but a sliding motion is key. Use plenty of oil.
- Read erotic stories to one another.
- Masturbate facing each other/ right next to each other. This is also a great way to learn about what turns each other on.You can switch things up by touching each other while masturbating. Use our Rose Toy while doing so!
- Oral sex. If engaging in oral sex with a woman make sure to pay special attention to the clit. If engaging with oral sex with a man use lots of spit, both hands, and lick/massage the perineum a bit.
- Play with your partner's hair. Head rubs are soooo calming but they can also cause a rush through your entire body.
- BDSM Play. Watch BDSM videos and point out things you would like to try. Flogging, Sensory deprivation, and voyeurism can all be explored without penetration.
- Watching standup comedy with one another can help build laughs and friendship.
- Cuddle naked. Play fight. Winner gets to become the small spoon.
Products that Help You Have Better Sex