How to Reverse Erectile Dysfunction
Often, people think of erectile dysfunction as a phenomenon that only affects men over the age of 50 but that couldn't be further from the truth.
Erectile dysfunction (impotence) is the inability to get and keep an erection firm enough for sex. It's only an issue if it happens continuously.
Men of all ages, including young men aged 18-30 experience erectile dysfunction. Before you hop to strong medications such as viagra, try some all natural solutions.
Causes of Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
There are many reasons why someone may be experiencing erectile dysfunction. Here are a few:
- Anxiety around performance
- Past trauma
- Porn addiction (45% of young men with porn addiction experience ED)
- Substance Abuse/ Alcoholism
- Low Testosterone
- Some medication
- High cholesterol
- High blood pressure
Ways to Combat Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Strengthen your pelvic floor with male kegels
- Regular exercise
- Healthy food choices (eliminate or decrease dairy & meat, increase consumption of dark leafy greens, whole grains, and fruit)
- Eliminating alcohol or drugs
- Regular doctor visits
- Have faith and patience that you can reverse erectile dysfunction
- Choose supportive partners
- Educate yourself on ways to please your partner in order to decrease performance anxiety. Read this blog about how to help your partner squirt.
Natural Remedies for Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Try the 100% natural Everlasting Eggplant supplement (best over the counter pills for ed)
- African aphrodisiac Tigernuts
- Antiguan Strongback Smoothie
Prioritizing your mental and physical health is essential when attempting to reverse ed. There is no herb strong enough to completely negate an unhealthy diet and no exercise. Do things that make you feel better, stay active, & limit your porn consumption. Get to the root of any mental hangups you have. Therapy is extremely helpful. You deserve peace and you deserve good sex.